Featured post

Keep a healthy and mature outlook

Saturday 13 May 2017

How to keep you energized


We live with the world of enormous information which invariably not only affects our mental stillness it has a tremendous influence in our physical conditions as well. As we know brain is considered as a storehouse of energy and it is pretty natural or it can be said in the other word it is the law of nature that every aspects or a single activity occurring in our mind takes energy. Without energy exchange not a single activity takes place in the universe. So it’s very specific that all our thinking and thoughts process consume energy. Now coming to the point I let it for you – have you ever ideate how many thoughts run into your mind throughout the day? no, never , never you felt the importance to peep out into your mind, that’s the maximum people on this planet do, they never feel to give a small glance into their thinking process. You’d be very surprised to know that in a single day around 36 thousands thoughts run in single brain. Now you can envision how much energy would have been consumed by your untrained running thoughts in your mind. This is the bitter reality of our life. All we do some physical task every day but you know it takes very very less energy comparatively consumed by our thought process. So the very obvious question here arises that how can people save their energy and keep them energize all the time. Well, I would like to share my own experience regarding this, which can offer you a clue to keep yourselves energise as well. Few months back I used to do as usually most of the people do in their day to day life. I did remain asleep late in the morning, did start my day with a cluttered mindset or there was no specific vision for the day, I completely did ruin my beautiful mornings and find me all the time in a hurry, in everywhere, I always got late in my office, found my tasks very chaotic which started teasing me all the time. I was very frustrated with my life; I often burst out at my wife, at my parents, at relatives and friends as well. Friends and other relatives started avoiding to interact with me and instead maintaining a emotionally safe distance from me, and in regarding to my wife and parents it was the compulsion to them to bear all my roughness.Time was running in his own pace, gradually I started losing my importance, nobody did care my feelings, I neglected everywhere due to my own frenetic behaviour and that was driving my life bad to worse. One day I fell sick and was lying on the bed of my living room by thinking ultimately what hell I doing in my life. Have I ever visualised that sort of life? No, never I envisioned about such a bullshit world where there I had no importance. Then abruptly a mighty thought stroke me – which type of life had you ever imagined to have? My pretty poor brain had been totally gone blank. In the very same moment I was experiencing very surprising feeling within my heart. I repeated the same question once more - which type of life, had you ever imagined to have? Again I noticed same feeling in my heart. Asking the same question, whatever the feeling I experienced in my heart did really change me from inside. The answer of that question was nothing because I never envisioned of any specific sort of life in my bushy brain.After getting cured I started working on my brain, on my thinking process, on my outlook. Soon my relationship with friends, relatives, wife, and parents and with each and every person of this planet whom I was dealing with gradually started coming onto the track and I started living my life with more and more joyful, pleasurable and happier and healthier life. 


*********************************************************

How and what changes I brought in my personality you’ll come to know of it into my very next post......keep reading.                 


Write me @ govindpandit0304@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment